Wednesday 17 December 2014

1950s - THOSE WERE THE DAYS?

 
We have just received an email from former pupil Colin Whitrow:

I have just brought the e-book, Henleaze Junior School; the Early Years.
https://sites.google.com/site/henleazebook/Home

Looking through I came across the photo of Class 2N.
I'm afraid I do not recognise anybody accept myself, Colin Whitrow, back row 6th from the left. 
Those were the days!!!

The photograph taken 1952 or 1953 - Henleaze Junior School photo showed Class 2N with Teacher, Mr Burgess, left end of back row and Head, Mr Charles, right end of back row.
(The photo was provided by former pupil Derek Wilding who was holding the board in the front row. He believes that the dark haired girl on the left end of the front seated row is Sally Winter.)

Can you name any of the other pupils here?

No comments:

Post a Comment